Thursday, November 20, 2008

More pictures

I had my first near melt down today. Gabriel is having diahreah, and Maya was screaming and wet from her bath. Gabe ran in to tell me it was dripping down his leg....not a pretty sight!! Anyway, I about lost it, but I didn't yell, so I feel pretty good about what could have happened.

I'm sure there will be many more times I will feel like screaming, but I hope with God's guidance and strength I will refrain. Here are some more pictures. I just love these!






Her dr appointment went well this week. She is now 8 lb. 1 oz. Her height is in the 75th percentile, her weight in the 45th, and her head circumference in the 25th. She has reflux, which is causing some icky tummy aches, but the meds have helped the vomiting. Please pray that she gets over the tummy stuff so we both can sleep better!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi Michelle! I'vw been checking your blog from Todd and Micah's to see if you had pictures up of your little girl. She's beautiful!! Those pictures with the flowers are adorable. Hope you're recovering well and I hope Maya's reflux gets better real soon!