Monday, July 7, 2008

PINK!

So my husband suprised me by painting the baby's room without me asking him to do it. I had already bought the paint, but we had to move Gabriel and Luke out of the room before we could start her room. So Maya's room now has freshly painted walls, a crib, and a dresser. I've ordered some things and they have shipped...but I'm doing it in small increments since we're starting over on the nursery department. We got rid of everything for babies after Gabriel because Chad was very adamant that he didn't want any more children. His change of mind means it's back to Babies R Us for us! It's exciting but a little expensive when you have to start completely over. We're working on it slowly. I try to buy wipes or diapers each trip to the grocery store...or lotion or baby spoons or something like that to get a small supply going. I realize we may get some things but without another all-out shower, we're going to have to chip away at this. It's okay, though because after 4 boys used our things, buying new would have been necessary (or borrowing) anyway on some items.

Anyway, back to the original intent of this post. I am excited that it is started, but you'll have to wait for pictures until it is finished I think. I want you to see the whole room as I envision it. And I have to say...

THIS IS SO MUCH MORE FUN FOR A GIRL!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Amy R. said...

You should check and see if there is a Freecycle Yahoo Group or even a Classifieds one in your area. I belong to both here in Marion and people are always posting nice baby things for free or pretty reasonable prices.