Thursday, July 3, 2008

Right now

Right I'm takinga break from painting the room Luke and Gabriel are moving in to. I'm moving more slowly than I want, but it's going to get done.

I write because I am hearing the most amazing thing right now. The 3 younger boys are at the babysitter's house. Luke has been laboring with me today - buying paint, taping off windows and doors, taking off light switch plates, etc. Since I'm tiring fast, I am taking the break to check email quickly, but I hear him in the other room singing at the top of his lungs. I gave him my old MP3 player today. He's going to town!


Everyday a brand new chance to say,
"Jesus you are the only way!"
My Savior
My Savior lives

(mumble mumble)
My Savior
My Savior lives!


He doesn't care about the mumbles...but he's singing his heart out. It's so cool to hear!

Well, back to the painting for now.

It was a good break.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

It is so awesome to 'catch' our kids praising the Lord! I love catchin the girls and never letting them know I did. It's so pure and innocent and truly beautiful. Especially because no one, especially an adult, told them to. It's completely spontaneous and uninhibited.

If you get the boys room done before my bathroom gets done you'll probably hear my screams of frustration from your house! Race is on now! LOL