Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Making the shift

Making the change from insight broadband to comcast should have been easy, but for some reason, now the only person's login that will get us to the internet is Chad's. I'm the administrator on the computer. I have talked to comcast numerous times. UGH!! I don't understand. Anyone out there in cyberworld know why it would work for him and not for me? It makes no sense to me. The only site I can get to is, get this.... comcast's home page. Dumb, huh? Any suggestions would be appreciated.


Oh...and who KNOWS what that did with email addresses!! Why can't companies just stop buying each other out? It would make my life simpler.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Ruh Roh! we haven't actually switched over yet. figures it couldn't be as simple as going from @insightbb.com to @comcast.net. GRRR! another headache on the way

let me know when ya get it all figured out...i'm sure i'll need help!