Monday, April 28, 2008

Good friends

When you have good friends, they should know it. Tom, Tanya. Thank you. I love you. You guys are awesome, and I don't know what I would be like at this point in my life without you. You are so quick to help, so helpful at identifying what I need to hear and saying it at the perfect time....it's like you are in my head.

Tom, what you said yesterday stuck with me. Thanks.

Tanya, you make me feel normal! :)

I hope I can be half as good a friend to you all as you are to me.

Seriously, I appreciate you so much. God is good....He sent you guys in to a special place in my heart...just at the right time...He's good all the time.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

God IS good. His timing IS perfect. He is so amazing in His love and care over us.
God connected us at a time when we needed each other most and created a bond as strong as family.
You and Chad have been a tremendous blessing of friendship for us as well.
You have been there when we needed you most to lend a helping hand, listen, encourage, understand, and comfort. We are blessed.
Philippians 1:3
I thank my God every time I remember you.
Hmmm...you feel normal because I prove to you that others have the same or similar thoughts/problems...or is it because now you see just how crazy I really am and know you're OK by comparison? Hmmm...

mi*chelle said...

Smilar thoughts!! :) HA!