Saturday, June 28, 2008

CHAD PASSED HIS TEST ON THE 1ST TRY!

Thanks for all who prayed. Sorry - I didn't tell you what it is for. I would say he's experiencing....college....to say it as simply as I can. This company has hired him to become a financial advisor. When he is finished with the schooling, he will be able to work in any financial environment in the US. He would have to reapply and pay a fee to get a license outside of IN. Anyway, this was the first of (I think) 3 tests. He had like 10 days to study for this one. The next one he has like 6 weeks. This one is a big one. I'm not sure of the timeline. Anyway, they hired him to study. And the study pay was DOUBLE what he was making at his old job. We're excited for his success so far. Keep praying. He's got some stress coming up. He will be expected to study anywhere between 8 - 12 hours a day for the next 6 weeks. It's intense...but I have confidence.

No comments: