Friday, January 25, 2008

4 days later

I think I'm over the worst of the flu. I went to the doctor yesterday, and after taking the meds he prescribed, I don't remember much of anything that happened before noon today....scary, since Chad left the 3 youngest with me today. HA! They ARE all still alive, I assure you.

I would say that having pizza for the first meal out of it was probably not my most ingenious idea. But you live, you learn. I was just soooo hungry! I know, I know...it's gross.

Anyway, thanks for the prayers. I hope to be up and running or at least back to normal by tomorrow. NOW I have so much laundry and cleaning to do. Ugh. I got a start on the laundry today, but it was a SMALL start. The kitchen is just, well, I don't even have words. Yes I do, it's a blog for pete's sake. The kitchen has been left to 5 males for the past 4 days. 4 of which are 7 years old and younger. Whatever you are imagining is probably true. It's going to take at least 3 moppings...

No comments: