Thursday, January 10, 2008

BONUS

Besides the fact that I have now had to restrain two children this week at school...physically restrain....(*rolling eyes*) the last 24 hours have had bonuses:
1. I kept my resolutions last night - read God's Word for about 45 minutes! WOW - exercised for 31 minutes (the extra minute counts, so I put it in there) - AND went to bed at 10:30!
2. Had a relaxing night at home tonight. No phone calls....nothing. Just me and the computer and a little (and I mean a little) cleaning.
3. Getting ready to go keep those resolutions again tonight.
4. I watched Hairspray last night before going to bed. What a delightful little movie! :)
5. Hey - I just realized I kept another resolution by posting a positive post! Look at me go!!!!!!

Happy Thursday night! OH YAY! Tommorrow is FRIDAY! And the Faull's are coming! Hip hip hoooooooray!

'night all!

3 comments:

a. elisabeth said...

HAHA girl you are ON for guitar hero. im freaking GOOD. what level are you playin on? im gettin 100%'s dude!! be scared. we'll battle :)

Tanya said...

WOW! you go girl! hairpray is good. Abby's got most of it memorized already and sings it thru the house all the time. TGIF!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! Great post ... and we LOVE Hairspray too!

"MA - it's CHANGIN out there!"

:-)