Tuesday, January 15, 2008

If at first you don't succeed....

...I'm going to attempt a video from the Wii playing. Okay...so THAT didn't work but I managed to get an old one in our old house (you will be looking at the largest room in it, by the way) with the boys dancing after having a bath for the night. Check out Gabriel's moves! I had forgotten all about this! Here's the reason it won't work, as far as I can tell. If you have insight, please let me know. I go to upload a video, and then browse. I open the little SD memory card (I think that's what they are called), and there are no VIDEOS on it, even though when I put it back in the video camera, I can view them as VIDEOS. On the computer, they come up as pictures when I open the card up through My Computer. I don't understand...help appreciated.


AHHHHHHH!!!! I can't do this! Drat you Blogger! AAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why is it so hard???

No comments: