Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Resolutions

I don't normally do these....and the fact that it has taken me until the 9th of this month to actually decide to have any makes me wonder about their future success rate (or lack thereof). So...with a pensive heart (oooo, good word. pensive. don't use that one often) I list my 2008 resolutions.

1. I will read the Bible every day. I WILL. I have come to the conclusion it may be the only way to heal after my father's death. Nothing else has worked.
2. I will post a positive blog once in a while! :) HA!
3. I will exercise more. Ok. Who am I kidding? I'll start exercising. I actually had begun exercising this fall, and then I hurt my shoulder and that was my excuse not to do it. So I will get back in to it. I will start tonight.
4. I also resolve that if at any point I need to add to this list, I will do so without regret. :) HA!
5. I will also keep up with the laundry at my house. No more than 2 waiting loads. That's it.
6. I will also get more sleep. I have to face it. I am a night owl. I won't apologize for it. But I'm cranky when I go to bed at 2 and get up at 6. The other night I was exhausted and went to bed (no kidding) at 8:30. I slept until 6 AM. My body didn't know what to do. I woke up at 1:30, 3:30 and 5:30 before finally getting up. But that day I felt a lot better than normal. So I will go to bed by midnight. Let's not kid ourselves, I'm a night owl. Setting a bedtime of 10 would never do. I'll start at midnight and if there are nights when I go to bed earlier, then so be it. Midnight is a good goal.

I better quit before I force myself to fail. HA!

I have pictures to post from the new camera I got. If I can figure out how, I have a GREAT video of my sons playing the Wii they got for Christmas. QUITE COMICAL! So after church tonight...after exercising...and before reading the Word, I will try to get some posted on here. We'll see!

No comments: